Thursday, January 17, 2013

Technique Club begins Sunday

So here's a preview of one of the techniques I will teach.  This was "cased" from another Stampin'Up! Demonstrator.  Thanks so much Kelly!  For those who don't know what "case" means .... "copy and share everything" and that's just what we Demonstrators do.
Card dimensions are as follows:  
Early Espresso 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 
First Edition Designer Series Paper 4 x 5 1/4
Always Artichoke 2 1/4 x 5
Very Vanilla 2 x 4 3/4 
Other products used:  From My Heart Stamp Set, Labels Collection Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Always Artichoke Ribbon, VersaMark, Gold Embossing Powder
If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me through my SU Website, shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.  
Later in the week I will share the other technique that I'll be teaching at Sunday's class.
Until next time, happy stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment