Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013

May 2013 bring many sweet memories and peaceful times.  Wishing you and yours a prosperous New Year!
 
 
 
Those who follow my blog know I haven't posted in way too long.  I'm still here but life has gotten in the way and most of you know how that goes.  I am going to make a "resolution" to post at least a couple of times a week so hope you'll hang with me. 
 
I'm sharing with you today a New Years note that I made.  I had several people that I wanted to remember at Christmas time but didn't get a card in the mail early enough.
The wording came from another SU Demo although I did tweak it to my liking.
 
The Rhinestone Jewel is barely noticable in this picture....but I don't send many things without putting a little "bling" on them.  When these first came out, I was not a big fan but now I don't think I could live without them.
 
Thanks for joining me; have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment