Thursday, January 10, 2013

IT'S TIME to clear out the old and move on to some new products out of the SPRING CATALOG

I spent the biggest part of my day yesterday going through and assembling cards left over from my November and December classes.  One thing I have a hard time doing is taking the time following the class to assemble the leftovers and I end up saying to myself "oh, I'll do that later".  Well it seems my later never happens so here's what I'm left with..... a big mess! 
The weather was so nasty yesterday which made for a great day to stay inside and stamp. Would you believe I assembled 52 cards yesterday?  I hate to say it but I have a couple more baggies to tackle another day but hey, I'm thankful the majority is behind me.  
I'm not much of one for New Year Resolutions but this is one thing I'm going to work on.  I don't want to be making Christmas cards in January especially when I want to play with new stuff I've ordered out of the Spring Catalog.  If you haven't seen the catalog, please visit my SU website, www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.  If you would like a copy of the Catalog, please send me an email and I'll be glad to send you one.  For those customers who may be reading this post, you will receive yours at your next class.  The catalog is slammed full of so many cute sets and new products....
you don't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will do something good for yourself and stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment