Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin' with my NC downline continues....

Michelle shared with us a card using the PERFECTLY PRESERVED stamp set that is in the new Holiday Catalog which goes live August 1st.


She used Rich Razzleberry card stock and ink, coordinating designer series paper and Early Espresso ink and ribbon.
Shhhh...but this set coordinates with the Cannery Framelits Dies also featured in the Holiday Catalog.  Oh and in the new Catalog you will be able to purchase the Perfectly Preserved Bundle (includes the stamp set and framelit dies) at a 15% discount.  Wood is $44.95 / Clear is $38.95
The new Catalog has so many new and fun things for the upcoming holidays ~ I can't wait for you to see!
And here's Michelle.  She is such a great friend and I am delighted to have her in my Daily Stamping Group!  Michelle created my blog using Stampin'Up!'s My Digital Studio.  You can find her business information on the right side of my blog.

When I'm in Charlotte, I try to see as many friends as I can.  On Tuesday, I visited with some of the ladies in the Women of Worth Bible Study Group that I used to attend.  Front right to left:  Betty-my sister in law; Vicki-her daughter; Sue-my sister and me.  There were about 10 ladies that got together at Panera Bread.
Last but not least, here's Denise, our leader with her sweet Mom, Libby!  As always it was awesome being in fellowship with these Women of Worth.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again tomorrow as I will be sharing what Sue shared with us at the Downline get together.  You don't want to miss it!  Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment