Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last night I got to stamp with Donna & Michelle....two of my NC downlines

We each brought a "shoe box" with a card or project we wanted to share.


Donna chose the FOUR SEASONS stamp set for her share.  The Four Seasons set is available for hostesses only and can be viewed on page 203 of the 2012/13 Catalog.

 And here's Donna ~ my very first recruit!  Thanks for hanging in there with me all these years!
Sue, my sister, and I worked together as a team until I moved to TX in 2010 and we held all of our workshops in one bay of her three bay garage.  Shortly after I left NC to go to TX, my brother-in-law built her a cabin where she holds all of her stamping classes.  Go figure. LOL  Sue was kind enough to host my NC downline
 get together in her cabin. 
Not only does Sue enjoy stamping and quilting, she loves gardening.  This is her view looking out from the front of her cabin.  It's so beautiful.
Stay tuned tomorrow for Michelle's share.
Today begin's Stampin'Up's! Convention in Salt Lake City...I hope to be there next year for their 25th!
Until next time, do something good for yourself; stamp daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment