Friday, July 20, 2012

Oops....I forgot to photograph Sue's share at the downline get together....but not to worry, I have several cards I will be sharing with you that she's made....

For this card Sue used the REASON TO SMILE stamp set.  Place a $50 merchandise order this month and get this set for just $5.00.  For more details regarding this promotion, go to my Stampin'Up! Website, www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.

Sue "cased" this card from one of Stampin'Up!'s publications.
 After meeting the Women of Worth Bible Study group Tuesday morning, Sue and I had lunch with our Circle of Friends.  This is a group of ladies that have been together for years...we've been there for each other through thick and thin.  Unfortunately everyone could not be there but above is Doris on the left and Linda on the right.
And above is Bernice on the left and sister, Sue, on the right.  We missed Linda B and Ginger.

I'm glad you stopped by today and hope to see you again soon.  As promised yesterday, I will show Sue's downline get together share just as soon as I'm able to photograph it.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment