Sunday, July 8, 2012

For today's share I'm using the BETSY'S BLOSSOMS stamp set

and the FLORAL DISTRICT designer series paper.  The FLORAL DISTRICT PRODUCT SUITE is featured on page 70 and 71 of the 2012/13 Annual Catalog.

Both cards were "cased" from other Stampin'Up! demonstrators.

Even though SINCERE SALUTATIONS is retired, I can't keep from using it.  Many of my customers have this set and I want them to be reminded that it's OK to continue using it.  
Now I told you earlier in the week about my daughter and son-in-law's July 4th celebration.  Well above is a picture of all the fireworks in the back of the SIL's truck that he set off.  What a display it was.  They had about 50 at the party not counting the number of people that walked up to watch.   
Here's Laura in her cute red, white and blue attire.
We had a great evening...good food, fellowship and fun!
Thanks for joining me today.  Don't forget to do something good for yourself; stamp daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment