Friday, May 18, 2012

WHICH STAMP SET DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

ELEMENTS OF STYLE
or
THOUGHTS & PRAYERS?

 These cards were made at my May Blue Bonnets Class.  Both use only one ink color...I love the simplicity of both.  For the top card I used Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock.  Very Vanilla card stock was used for the Forever & Always card.  I cased this card from Norma C., my sideline from NC. 
Now isn't this the cutest arrangement?  I received this cookie bouquet earlier this week from one of my stampers, Lezanne, and I just had to share it with you.  I helped Lezanne add a little pizzaz to her invitations and then together we designed her thank you notes for her upcoming wedding. I hope to have pictures of both to share with you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment