Thursday, May 17, 2012

GOT STAMPS???

Well I've got 'em and I'm letting go of some that I've been holding on to for way too long.
I've spent nearly all day working in my stamping room pricing retired stamp sets getting ready for my WHALE OF A SALE on Sunday, June 10th.  These stacks are sets that I've still got to find prices on.  I'm doing a better job of late putting the price on each set as I receive it. 
As I'm pricing, I'm trying to sort according to holidays, sentiments, etc.  It's taking a little more time doing it this way but I think it'll be easier for the ladies to shop.  Hey, I'm trying to get rid of as much "stuff" as I can to make room for some new toys.

Now this is not all the current sets that I have left BUT I only have five current wood-mount sets left.  I'm so excited about that because I want to "go clear".  Clear sets take up a lot less room plus they are easier to organize. 
Tomorrow I've got to get busy and get all this put away as I have a card class on Sunday and I don't want any peeking!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment