Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY A WHILE YESTERDAY and here's a couple of cards I came up with using the BRIGHT BLOSSOMS Stamp Set

 I ran across a similar card made by another Stampin'Up! demonstrator and switched it up a bit to my liking.  This set was part of the Summer Smooches Promotion back in April and I'm pleased to let you know this set along with the coordinating designer series paper (Summer Smooches) is in the 2012/13 Annual Catalog which goes live June 1st.
Other products used:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Top Note Die, Summer Smooches DSP, Real Red Satin Ribbon and Ink, Lucky Limeade Ink and Card Stock, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch and Bring On The Cake Stamp Set. 
Join me tomorrow for another card using this same stamp set.  
Just a reminder....you have only a little over a week to order retired products out of the 2011/12 Idea Book & Catalog.   Don't delay; go to my website to place your order today.
Thanks for joining me today and until next time, happy stampin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment