Sunday, August 5, 2012

Home again, home again....tra la la la

Ronnie and I returned home a week ago yesterday from spending two weeks in Charlotte visiting our son, other family members and friends.  We had an awesome time but as usual, the time just flew by!
 My post today is what I shared with my downline while there (see previous posts for other shares from that evening).  I used the EVERYTHING ELEANOR stamp set.  Stampin'Up! gave this set to all who attended Leadership in San Antonio earlier this year.  (Oh, how I love freebies!)
This card is called a "Surprise Box".  I cased it from another SU Demonstrator and instructions can be found on her November 13, 2011 post....go to FrenchieStamps.

This photo shows the card stock that I put a birthday sentiment on that fits inside the "box".
Here you can see all the pieces much better.  It really wasn't as difficult as it may look.  It's all about scoring and folding.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for Stampin'Up!'s August Promotion.  You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment