Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Black & White Card Class - Part 1

The idea of having a Black & White card class was suggested to me by my upline, Karen.  I love the simplicity of the cards I will be sharing the next few days.

I used the ELEMENTS of STYLE stamp set on this one.  I stamped the Whisper White card stock and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  Other products used:  Basic Black card stock, Jet Black Stazon On Ink, Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels.
I cased this card from Katie Baldin, another SU Demonstrator, but I tweaked it to my liking.  One thing I love about being a SU Demonstrator ~ you can access Stampin' Connection and find all sorts of ideas.  If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator and taking advantage of this month's promotion (see yesterday's post), please visit my SU Website: www.shirleybmckay.stampinup.net.
Have a great day and I hope you'll stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment